How to practice gmnastic rings?
Gmnastic ring training can make muscles fuller. It's best to have a certain sports foundation for training with gmnastic rings. Gmnastic rings are intermediate and high sports tools, and basic progress will be fast. On the contrary, it will be slow for novices to practice gmnastic rings directly.
1. Grasp the gmnastic ring in a false grip with your palm on the gmnastic ring.
2. Hold the gmnastic ring and get ready to move.
3. Swing your legs back a little, then move forward and start moving.
4. Swing your legs forward and upward, pull your arms up, your head and chest back, and your body up. When reaching the highest point of pull-up, pull the lifting gmnastic ring to the armpit, that is, the middle, and turn your shoulders forward to move your elbows behind you.
5. At this time, pay attention to controlling the balance of the body, and then straighten your elbows to complete the action. Arm strength is needed.
6. Finally, slowly lower to the ground. Don't be impatient to avoid injury.