Blood flow restriction training, Diary of the strongest buttocks development
Today I want to share with you how to do blood flow restriction training at home.
First of all, let's take a look at the structure of the hip muscles as usual.
Are you going to re-examine your buttocks? The glutes, like other muscle groups, are not monolithic, which means that we use multiple movements to stimulate the upper, side, and lower glutes.
What you need is very simple: a resistance band, if you don't have an resistance band, you can use a weight instead. If you don't have a weight, just carry a schoolbag and put a few bottles of water in it. If you don't have a schoolbag, use your own weight. No weight? The supernatural area next door may be more suitable for you.
There are many types of resistance bands, you can choose according to the actions recommended below.
There are many benefits of resistance bands. In addition to being economical and convenient to carry, the most important point is: the greater the degree of elongation of the elastic band, the greater the resistance, that is to say, you are actively exerting force to create resistance, not a passive weight is pressed down , which makes the training of the elastic band less prone to injury, and has a better feeling of controlling the eccentricity, which makes the training more efficient, but! It is for this reason that people with blood pressure or heart problems should use it with caution. Tips: Controlling eccentricity and concentricity is equally important in effective training.
No elastic band?
How about pulling out the rubber band in the pant to make an elastic band
Today, I will go straight to the topic and directly recommend a set of high-efficiency hip and leg movements to you.
Please wear blood flow restriction band before blood flow restriction training!
12-15 * 5 sets with 1 minute rest between sets, the following two squat movements are optional, the first movement is with the upper body.
If you don’t know how to squat or don’t know how to squat, you can go to my previous article on leg training. Here I repeat the main points of squatting:
Stance : Slightly wider than shoulders
The knees are facing the same as the feet, facing outwards, no matter the weight or the elastic band, and must not be buckled inwards.
How deep to squat:
Many friends don't know how deep they should squat.
Let's just say, find a box in the gym, or a chair, put it behind your butt, sit down, and that position is how deep you need to go!
This is a good way to find the depth of the squat, using the object to find the feeling that the thigh is parallel to the ground,
Force: The force starts from the ground, feel the force from the foot to the buttocks and legs, and follow the force-generating techniques highlighted above.
After the squat: Go up to the knees slightly bent, never fully straighten the knees under weight.
By the way, if you're doing lunges, don't buckle your knees.
Did you learn it? next action.
Elastic Band Glute Bridge Tips:
Glute bridge is a key action for exercising buttocks, the effect is 5 stars.
1. The buttocks are continuously tense and the buttocks muscles are tightened throughout the whole process. When reaching the peak, it is highly recommended to contract for one second at the peak.
2. The heels are on the ground.
3. The highest point of the trunk and the thighs are in the same line
If there is no elastic band, please bear the weight.
- One-leg back kick with elastic band, the best action to stimulate the upper buttocks
- Below are the back pedals of three different elastic bands
- 50 seconds rest between sets of 15*5
- Use the force throughout the process, control the centrifugal force, and do not put it in a relaxed state when lowering it.
- Peak contraction for one second
The shape of the buttocks is more important than the size, so to create a well-rounded buttocks, it must be stimulated from multiple angles, the side, medial and upper muscle groups are all important.
Action on the outside of the buttocks
50 seconds rest between sets of 15*5
Essentials: exert force throughout the whole process, control the centrifugation, do not put it in a relaxed state when lowering, and the centrifugation speed should be slow.
Glute bridge elastic band resistance training
Essentials: Use the hip muscles throughout the whole process
This action is very good for shaping the overall buttocks.
50 seconds rest between sets of 15*5
Finally, to summarize the main points:
- The buttocks are not a muscle, so in order to get a good shape, you need to focus on your strengths and weaknesses.
- To control the centrifugal, is to lower the movement slowly, and do not let it go to the end.
- The peak contraction is very important, and the feeling of being human with the tail tucked in the glute bridge is practiced.
- If you don't have an elastic band, you need to bear weight. In short, you must give yourself a certain amount of resistance, otherwise it will not affect the shape of the muscles.
- Pay attention to your diet, if you eat the wrong way, the final effect will inevitably be affected.
Hope you all have the peaches you want soon.