How to build a home gym?
1. Squatting rack is necessary, otherwise, there is no safety guarantee during single-person exercise, and it is very inconvenient to change films without the rack. The shortest shelf should be equipped with a 2.2-meter Austrian pole and three groups of bell pieces. If you think you can, you can buy it again when the power rises in the later stage.
2. Dumbbells are necessary. Just buy a few groups according to your common use and a group of forces you can't afford, and then add them later.
3. Bench is necessary. Choose the function according to your own needs. There are many multi-functional benches on the Internet. I want quality. I give up the multi-function and just lean up and down on the flat plate.
4. At least two resistance bands, and you can buy several Mini resistance bands. The activation action is good. The warm-up stretching with a long resistance band and a small number of pounds will be commonly used. With the help of large rowing or dumbbell action, the weight and resistance will increase. It is good to be a decreasing group, but the resistance band is chicken ribs when rowing. If you have enough money, you still need to buy a bird rack!
5. Anti-falling and sound insulation of floor mats must be purchased. It is recommended to buy rubber floor mats for buildings. I am a bungalow with no sound insulation, so I buy ordinary foam cushions for ordinary children. 5. I used to buy a 1.4m short pole plus three sets of bell pieces, which are also shown in this figure. The short pole is necessary. It is recommended to buy a curved lifting pole, which is more useful. It is a little awkward to use a straight short pole for two-end curved lifting. I usually put all the bell pieces on it for hip push, bow rowing, and curved lifting.
6. the foam roller three-piece loosening tool was bought before, and I also had a fascia gun.
7. Ellipsometer, treadmill, and bicycle are not necessary. I don't like to do HIIT or high-intensity intermittent aerobic, and I don't like to go out running. I prefer to go out cycling. All in all, I bought an elliptical machine. It's still very good. It's good to watch a movie while pedaling.
8. Barbell buckle is necessary, and the spring clip is convenient without an aluminum alloy buckle. To sum up, I regret that I didn't add some money to buy the squat rack with birds! I also bought a big mirror , and I'm still trying to strengthen my muscles