For the single bar, many people are still more familiar with it, a single bar is a piece of common outdoor training equipment. Pulling a single bar is the use of single bar training action, but some people pull a single bar, there are some skills. So, what are the labour-saving techniques for pulling a single bar? Let's take a look at the effort-saving techniques of pulling a single bar.
Pulling a single bar saves effort
1. First up the bar, then relax the waist and legs, this time you will feel your waist is pulled down by the lower body, very comfortable, this action can ensure that your waist is relaxed before you can make gas to make the waist strength.
2. Kick your calf slightly forward, and the waist is still relaxed, swinging it slowly, and you'll notice only a slight swing in your body. When swinging, the calf forward, the waist will be backward, some people swing, the leg forward, but the movement is too large, but the waist will also bring forward, this should pay special attention.
3. After familiar with this swinging feeling, in the "waist behind the single bar", hands and waist force "rapidly" pull up the bar, and then relax the hands, return to the original posture. Such swings, only when pulled up force, calf forward kick action is very small, almost no force. It's completely different from that big swing, please pay special attention to that.
Pulling a single bar doesn't go up how to practiceA single bar is mainly by the strength of the arms, if you can not go up, you can use the following simpler methods:
1. First open your legs horizontally 40cm, upright, in the vertical direction of the single bar.
2. Place your hands on the single bar, your body slowly upward, and if you don't, you can use the explosive force, jump up, and then hold on for a while, trying a few more times.
3. After the explosive power of the arm has been, then try to pull directly up, if not successful, you can use the dumbbell way, increase the muscles of the arm, and then do a single bar is relatively simple.
Note: Be careful to make a single bar to avoid arm strain.