In fitness equipment, the TRX suspension rope is a piece of more famous equipment, but also effective equipment. Some people are not very familiar with TRX training TRX training is the use of TRX suspension rope training. So what are the women's fitness TRX training moves? Let's take a look at the TRX training action.
1. Forward heel lift
- Hold the handle tightly with both hands, clamp the buckle lock belt under the armpit, lean forward, take half a step forward with the left leg and straighten the right leg.
- The center of gravity continues to move forward. At the same time, the gastrocnemius muscle of the right leg exerts force, and the right heel is off the ground to support the body forward. Alternate legs.
2. Forward leg lift
- Hold the handle tightly with both hands, lean forward, take a big step forward with your left foot, and straighten your right leg in the same line with your trunk.
- Quickly swing the right leg forward, raise the knee as high as possible, support the body balance with the left leg, and stretch the chest and abdomen at the same time. Alternate legs.
3. Hanging lunge squat
- The right foot is fixed through the handle and is off the ground in the whole process. The left leg takes a big step forward and squats in an arrow step. The core part is tightened to control balance.
- Swing the arm to exert force, stand up steadily with the left leg, lift the right leg forward at the same time, and raise the knee as high as possible. Alternate legs.
4. Hanging push-ups
- Bend over, slightly separate your feet, hold the handle with both hands, control the distance between the handles with chest muscles, and keep your shoulders, elbows, and wrists tense throughout the whole process.
- Lower the body, keep the chest close to the ground as far as possible, keep the core part balanced, and return to the original position after a slight pause.
5. Tilting body side swing
- Both feet are shoulder width, hold a TRX buckle with both hands, lean back, and put all the weight on the big arm.
- Keep the position of both hands relative to the buckle unchanged, exert force on the shoulder and back, and pull up the body to the side. Practice alternately on both sides of the body.
6. Back brace squat
- The feet are shoulder-width apart, the arms are straight upward, the thumbs of both hands clasp the handles, the big arms and trunk are tight, and the center of gravity moves backward.
- Squat down until the thigh is parallel to the ground, and the quadriceps femoris force back to the original position. The completion track of this action is similar to the ball clamping squat.
7. Bend over and lift your knees
- Bend over, support all weight with both hands, pass your feet through the handle and leave the ground all the way, and keep your shoulders, back, hips, and legs in the same line.
- Push your waist and abdomen, keep your feet together, lift your knees to one side of your body, and keep your knees close to your chest as much as possible. Practice alternately on both sides of the body.
8. Side support folding body
- Starting from the position of bending down and lifting knees, the left arm supports the body, and the right arm drives the trunk to turn to one side to complete the side support.
- Keep the legs and knees tight, turn the trunk down with the right big arm, and lift the arch back and buttocks at the same time. Practice alternately on both sides of the body.