[Wider Hips] 4 exercises to train the gluteus maximus
In recent years, women no longer pursue the "thinner the better" figure, but are eager to show a healthy, bumpy figure. Many office workers are not full or firm due to lack of training in the buttocks due to sitting in the office for a long time. Do you also have trouble with buttocks? We will tell you the simple and easy-to-follow buttocks exercises and exercises to train the gluteus maximus, so that you can have a firm and round buttocks!
Which muscle groups should be trained for "Wider Hips"?
The gluteal muscles are considered to be one of the tightest and strongest muscle groups in the body, consisting of thegluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus. The hip lift exercise mainly trains the " gluteus maximus " , but in the process of training the gluteus maximus, it will also give the necessary stimulation to the gluteus medius and gluteus minimus through different movements, so as to achieve the effect of raising the buttocks.
Gluteus maximus and other hip muscles
Most hip lifts focus on glute training. Since the gluteus maximus accounts for the largest proportion in the buttocks and is also the outermost muscle of the buttocks, after training, you can clearly see that the lower edge of the buttocks is lifted and the buttocks become firmer.
The gluteus medius is located in the lower layer of the gluteus maximus, and it is used to support the shape of the buttocks. Strengthening the gluteus medius can improve the shape of the buttocks, make the upper edge of the buttocks fuller, and the buttocks look more rounded.
The gluteus minimus is located in the deep layer of the gluteus medius and extends to the waist side. Exercising the gluteus minimus can make the line between the waist and the buttocks more beautiful.
When ordinary people practice the buttocks, they often focus on the training of the gluteus maximus, while ignoring the importance of exercising the gluteus medius and gluteus minimus. In fact, the gluteus medius plays the role of supporting the gluteus maximus. After training, it can help the buttocks line to be firmer and more stylish, and training the gluteus minimus can also make the line between the waist and the buttocks tighter. They are also achievements. The key to a perfect butt.
Girls who are just starting to do hip lifting exercises can start with gluteus maximus training exercises to establish a foundation for exercise, improve the shape of the buttocks, build a sense of achievement and self-confidence, and then further exercise the gluteus medius and gluteus minimus!
What kind of butt shape are you?
Before you want to have a buttocks, you must first understand what kind of buttocks you are, so that you can prescribe the right medicine and use the most effective posture and exercise equipment to exercise your buttocks. Usually we divide the hips into five types, including heart-shaped hips, round hips, inverted triangle hips, square hips and trapezoidal hips . Most girls want to pursue heart-shaped buttocks, also known as "honey buttocks" .
4 exercises for the buttocks to practice round and firm buttocks
1. Hip lift 1: Lunge
Hip lift: lunges
(1) Keep your upper body straight and your feet shoulder-width apart.
(2) Step out, so that the front thigh and calf are at a right angle of 90 degrees, and the back foot is straight and the knee does not touch the ground.
(3) Retract the front foot and step forward with the other foot on the other side.
(4) 10 repetitions on the left and right as a group, 3 groups in total.
Training parts: gluteus maximus, quadriceps (front thigh muscles), hamstrings, calves.
Applicable buttocks: trapezoidal buttocks.
2. Hip Raise Exercise 2: Kneeling Leg Raise (Donkey Kick)
Hip Raise Exercise 2: Kneeling Leg Raise (Donkey Kick)
(1) Put your hands on the ground, kneel on your knees, face down, press your stomach, and keep your back in line with your neck.
(2) Raise the left/right foot in turn, keep the thigh and calf at a 90-degree angle, raise the knee as high as possible to exceed the hip, stay in the air for 3 seconds, then slowly lower it, and then go up without touching the floor Raise your legs.
(3) 15 times on each side as a group, 3 groups in total.
Muscles trained: gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus.
3. Hip lift 3: Glute Bridge
Hip lift 3: Glute Bridge
(1) Lie flat on the yoga mat, bend your knees, place your arms naturally flat on your sides, and keep your feet shoulder-width apart.
(2) Raise the buttocks upward and drive the chest upward, at least until the coccyx, lumbar, and thoracic vertebrae are in a straight line.
(3) Press the abdomen hard, clamp the buttocks, hold for 3-5 seconds, and then slowly descend.
(4) 15 times as a group, a total of 3 groups.
Muscles trained: Glutes, hamstrings.
Applicable buttocks: round buttocks.
4. Hip Raising Exercise 4: Squat
Hip lift: squats
(1) The feet are shoulder-width apart, with the toes naturally facing forward.
(2) Sit down with your butt back, bend your knees and squat, tighten your abs and straighten your back.
(3) When getting up, use the strength of the hips to push the body up and return to the original standing position.
(4) 10-12 times as a group, a total of 3 groups.
Muscles trained: Glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings.
Applicable buttocks: inverted triangle, V-shaped buttocks.
(Learn about the details that cannot be ignored when practicing "squat": ignore these 4 details when practicing honey buttocks, and be careful to cause adverse effects! )
The above groups of movements are very simple and easy to understand, and are suitable for all buttock types, but different movements will have their own areas of strengthening exercise, so the effect on specific buttocks will be more obvious. In addition, these movements do not take you a lot of time, you can train at home at any time, as long as you keep exercising, I believe that no matter what kind of hip shape you are, you can practice your buttocks!
Instructions for hip lifting exercise: The correct posture can train the right muscle groups!
If you want to train your buttocks, "squatting" may be the first action that most people think of. Although squatting can indeed train the buttocks, for those who are just beginning to train the buttocks, the squatting action is often done. If it is not standard enough, it will not be able to effectively train the gluteus maximus. Instead, it will stimulate the quadriceps (anterior thigh muscle), making the thigh muscles stronger and stronger, and even look thick.
It is recommended that novices can start with lunges, kneeling leg lifts, bridge poses and other movements to master the feeling of hip muscle contraction, rather than relying only on a single action of squatting; it is easier to train the right muscle groups. Lifting the buttocks can also prevent the legs from becoming thick.
If you are afraid that the posture of the hip lift exercise is not standard, and you want to practice the hip lift quickly and effectively, it is recommended to take a class in a professional sports fitness center. With a coach to guide the correct hip lift and glute maximus training, you can have your dream as soon as possible. 's butt!
High-intensity blood flow restriction training bands effectively stimulates muscles and creates firm buttocks!
If the above postures are not strong enough for you, you want to do more advanced exercise, body sculpture, or just want to exercise after get off work to increase body immunity and relieve stress, It is recommended to use wider hip training suit for exercise.Just wear it correctly before exercise can produce significant results.