8 Best Resistance Band Exercises
1. Standing shoulder push
Push at the same time: step on the resistance band at your feet, stand back and forth, hold the resistance band handle with both hands on your shoulders, move your palms forward, hold your chest out, inhale, and lift your hands at the same time until your arms are straight, but pay attention to keeping your elbow slightly flexed. Inhale and return to the initial action.
Alternate push: the preparation posture is the same as above, and the upward push is completed alternately with one hand.
2. Front Raise
Stand with your feet parallel, step on the resistance band, hold the handle with both hands on both sides of your body, and raise your head and chest. Inhale. When exhaling, lift both arms forward to the ground level at the same time, and inhale to restore.
3. Side raise
- Stand with your feet parallel or back and forth, step on the resistance band under your feet, hold the handle with both hands on both sides of your body, and raise your head. Lean forward slightly.
- Keep the arm slightly flexed, inhale and abduct the arm when exhaling until the elbow is at the same height as the shoulder, and inhale back to the original position.
4. Lean sideways flat
- Stand with your feet apart, your knees slightly flexed, your hips flexed and your back straight, put the pull band on your feet, and cross the pull band on your feet.
- Handshake handle, keep elbows slightly flexed, inhale, exhale both hands to both sides flat to parallel to the ground, inhale at the same time to restore to the initial position.
5. Rowing upright
Stand on two feet in parallel, put the ends of the pull band on your feet, grasp the middle of the pull band with both hands, the distance between your hands is about 20 cm, and raise your chest.
Inhale, exhale at the same time lift the pull band to the jaw, inhale down to restore, pay attention to the whole process, the hands are close to the body, feel the force is to lift the elbow joint.
6. Standing reverse arm pulling
Fix the resistance band at the height of your head, keep your feet parallel, keep your chest up, and your body can lean back later. Hold the resistance band handle in front of your body with both hands.
Bend your arms slightly, palms opposite or downward, inhale, open your hands back and horizontally to both sides of your body when exhaling, and restore when inhaling.
7. Bend over and pull
- Step on the resistance band at your feet, stand on your feet separately, cross the resistance band on your feet, slightly bend your knees, bend your hips, keep your back straight, hold the handle with both hands, and abduct your elbow 90 degrees.
- Inhale and exhale while pulling up the resistance band to the level of the rear arm and the ground. Inspiratory reduction.
8. Compound lift
Stand with both feet in parallel, step on the resistance band under your feet, hold the resistance band handle with both hands on both sides of your body, hold your chest up and lift your head slightly forward.
Inhale, and when exhaling, lift your hands horizontally to your chest, and then lift your arms to the top of your head. Return to the front flat lift downward, then extend the arms horizontally back to the side flat lift, and return to the initial position.