Pull up is a classic action for training latissimus dorsi muscle. Regular training of pull up can help you get a good-looking figure. But many people don't have enough time to go to the gym, or there is no place to have a pull up bar around them. At this time, they can try to buy a household indoor pull up bar. But is this indoor pull up bar safe?
1、 Is the indoor pull up bar safe?
It depends on which one you buy. If it is the pull up bar on the door, it is cheap and suitable for entry-level. There are usually two kinds. One needs drilling, which is troublesome but safe; The other is hole free and beautiful, but the safety screw must be tightened during use to avoid slipping and damage.
The pull up bar on the multifunctional door has more functions than the first one. It is also divided into two types: punching and non punching. If you do not punch holes, you must apply pressure to the outer door frame. If your door frame is hollow, do not use this type. The safety factor of indoor pull-up fitness equipment to be perforated is relatively high.
There is also a multifunctional indoor pull-up equipment, which is more professional, safer and more functional than the first two. It has the functions of pull up bar and parallel bar, and the price will certainly be higher than the first two!
2、 Will the home pull up bar collapse the wall?
Generally, this is not the case. Please follow the installation instructions when using. As long as it is not used in glass, plywood or vulnerable parts of the wall, there is no big problem. It is recommended to buy the that can be embedded in the wall. First drive the expansion bolt into the wall, and then connect the extension rod. This must be permanently fixed with the highest safety factor. To install the household pull up bar, not only the pole itself must be strong, but also the door frame and wall must be strong enough. In addition, you should measure your weight yourself. If adults are too heavy, it's best not to try to avoid falling.
3、 How to do pull up muscle training
1. Eat more meat, usually more meat, such as chicken, beef, mutton, pork, fish, etc.
2. Vegetables and fruits. When supplementing high calorie food, you should also pay attention to supplementing vegetables and fruits. Only comprehensive supplement can the human body reach its best state.
3. Muscles do not need to practice every day, but must have an absorption process. Usually, muscles can rest for 24 hours, so there is no need to exercise every day. You can practice 3 to 4 times a week, and the effect is very good.
4. Spend 45 minutes exercising every day. First, do aerobic exercise, such as running and rope skipping, for 10 to 15 minutes. First, let the muscles fully contact with oxygen, so that you can massage each organ.
5. Perform basic exercises for special strength training of back, shoulders, arms and legs. It is recommended to use general equipment such as barbells and dumbbells to mobilize the muscles of the whole body.