How to install the doorway pull up bar?
To install the doorway pull-up bar at home, the materials to be prepared include: doorway pull-up bar and door frame.
1. Before assembly, inventory whether all accessories are complete; including grip bar main device * 1; rotation stopper * 2, supporting base * 2; supporting base bottom pad * 2 (due to the packaging, for some products, we have already assembled the bottom pad and base together at the factory);
2. Assemble the supporting base and bottom pad; Fit the raised surface of the red bottom pad and the hollow surface of the black supporting base to each other, and press until the edge of the base and the edge of the bottom pad are completely fit; repeat the above actions to complete the installation of another group of supporting base and bottom pad;
3. Install the rotation-stopping device; rst, the serrated side of the red rotation-stopping device will face the direction of the grip rod and be set on the telescopic rod; then install the rotation-stopping device on the other side in the same way; but at this time, it should be noted that the black alignment points on the red rotation-stopping device on both sides need to be in the same straight line;
4. Align the hexagonal hole of the supporting base with the hexagonal telescopic rod, insert the telescopic rod into the supporting base until it can no longer be inserted; install the supporting base on the other side in the same way; but when you turn the other side, you to pay attention to the fact that the direction of the supporting base on the other side needs to be the same as the direction of the installed supporting base;
6. Before installation, choose a suitable door frame (please avoid using it on any non-durable door frame such as glass door frame, simple door frame, laminate door frame, etc. It is recommended to use it between solid door frame and solid wall); and measure the horizontal width of its inner frame;
7. Observe the scale on the telescoping pole at the right end of the device (facing the yellow warning label sticker on the device); and conrm the total length of the device at present (observation method: the scale is in imperial and international length units; the scale near the stop-turn base shows the total length of the device);
8. Find the appropriate adjustment position, turn the supporting base, lengthen or shorten the device (length change eciency: 10cm/33 turns), until the device length is slightly shorter by 1-2cm than the width of the door frame;
9.Place the device horizontally in the middle of the door frame, and use one hand to fix the supporting base of one side of the device on the door frame; then observe the rotation arrow on the yellow warning label, and rotate the grip bar in accordance with the direction of the arrow, until the supporting base of the other side also fits completely on the door frame, at which time the device can hang itself on the door frame;
10. Observe the device from a distance, visually inspect whether the device is parallel to the ground and whether the long side of the support base on both sides isperpendicular to the ground; if the above conditions are met, you can continue to rotate the grip bar in a larger direction until the grip bar is firmly fixed on the door when the grip bar is pulled down at full force; if the above conditions are not met, please adjust to meet the above conditions before doing so;
11. When the device is firmly fixed in the door frame, you need to push the two sides of the red rotation-stopping device into the base, the state of which should be as in step 9;