Usage of abdominal strengthening wheel
The usage of abdominal wheel is very simple, and the exercise effect is surprisingly good. As long as you keep using it, you can get strong abdominal muscles and gradually improve your flexibility. What are you waiting for? Find a comfortable flat ground and start exercising.
Use the abdominal wheel1. Start with your palms and knees. You must have a smooth and unobstructed ground at least equal to your height in front of you. The distance of the abdominal wheel is limited, but you still need to make sure that there are no obstacles in the space ahead.
- To ensure correct movement, start with your hands and knees. You'd better lie on the yoga mat so that your knees will be more comfortable. Grab the abdominal wheel with both hands and get ready to roll forward.
2. Roll the abdominal strengthening wheel forward to contract the abdomen. Grasp the short sticks on the left and right sides of the healthy abdomen wheel and push the healthy abdomen wheel forward through the core muscles. Your hands, arms and upper body will move forward with the abdominal wheel until you feel unable to pull yourself up. In this process, you must keep your abdomen tight, your hips stable, and contract the lower back muscles.
- Your whole body must be in a state of tension. Try not to let your hips fall down and don't bow your back. Keep your head down and look forward.
3. Hold on for 2 to 3 seconds. After pushing out the abdominal wheel and unfolding the upper body, the longer the posture is maintained, the stronger the abdominal stimulation is. Repeat this action slowly several times first.
4. Return to the starting position. After a few seconds, use your core muscles to pull the abdominal wheel back towards your knees. Slowly pull yourself back and carefully maintain a constant speed throughout the process. When the abdominal wheel rolls back, you just copy the action of "rolling forward" and put it upside down. After returning to the original position, a standard action is completed.
- You have to pull yourself back with abdominal strength. You can also use the strength of your arms, shoulders, and latissimus dorsi, but not your hips.
- If the action is not standard, the ligament of the shoulder may be strained and the shoulder may even be dislocated. Therefore, when using the abdominal wheel, you must be careful and proceed slowly. If you feel shoulder pain, reduce the range of motion and slowly increase the moving distance of the abdominal wheel.
1. Watch your posture. Keep your arms straight and your back straight. Concentrate on exercising your abdominal muscles. The harder you contract your abs, the stronger your abs will become.
- Never let your knees or hips fall down at any time. Imagine that you have a long straight board tied to your back, extending from your head to your tailbone. So you should try to keep your posture in line with the above state.
2. Slowly roll the abdominal wheel. When pushing the abdominal wheel forward, carefully and gradually extend the upper body and tighten the abdomen. Keep your arms straight and balanced to avoid losing control and deviating from the normal track. Try to keep the same, slow and constant speed for each action (push and pull back). If you take your time, you can get better exercise results.
3. Push the abdominal wheel against the wall. This method helps to maintain a constant speed and prevent injury. At the beginning, keep a distance of about 1m from the wall, and then roll the abdominal wheel in a normal way until the abdominal wheel touches the wall. This is your "touch point", which means that your body has reached its limit. Then pull the abdominal wheel back to the knee to prepare for the following action.
- If you're going to practice the abdominal wheel against the wall, you must be slow. Focus on the wall to help you better master the rhythm of rolling abdominal strengthening wheel.
- As your body gets stronger, you can increase the distance between your knees and the wall.
Make an exercise plan1. Start by repeating each group 3 to 8 times. Incorporate the abdominal wheel into your weekly exercise program. The most basic plan is to complete a set of healthy abdominal rotation three days a week for five consecutive weeks. If you want to see the effect as soon as possible, combine the abdominal wheel with other abdominal exercises.
- At the beginning, insist on repeating each group of actions 3 to 8 times, so that the amount of exercise will make you enter the best state. After mastering the movement skills and increasing the physical strength, slowly increase the amount of exercise, try to repeat each group for 10 times and complete the three groups of movements.
2. Kneel and move. Some amateur sports enthusiasts suggest using abdominal wheels standing, but most people, especially novices, don't have such strong muscle control. Therefore, you must kneel on the ground to complete most of the movements, so as to avoid sports injury.
3. In order to increase the difficulty of movement, try to maintain the extended posture of the body for a longer time. The standard for the use of the abdominal wheel requires the exerciser to maintain the "push out" position of the upper body extension for 2 to 3 seconds before returning to the starting position. Try to hold this position longer, just like when doing flat support. Be careful not to stretch your upper body too much. Excessive energy consumption or movement failure will lead to muscle and ligament strain, and even permanent damage to the body.
The abdominal wheel can strengthen the core muscles.
The abdominal wheel must be used on a flat ground. Before use, check whether the wheels can roll smoothly.